[Hajime - Workshop]

Ah. It appears the couple who had commisioned the chair had finally arrived. And not a moment too soon either, as the table looked absolutely gorgeous as the light reflected off of it's coat of stain.

The two were rather typical, all things considered. One was a fine, handsome young man from Azabu Academy, immaculate hair, proper posture, everything. The girl was also a rather typical girl, all things considered. Cute, a bit perky, and obviously liking pink, what with the various trinkets and the trim on her jacket. However, there was a third man, probably the girl's father, a strong, musclebound man with a jolly grin on his face.

"So, is the table ready?" The father asked with a smile as Hajime came out, still in his work clothes. Hajime nodded his head in response. "It is. I suppose you, me, and Akira-sama will carry it, then?"

"Of course. I wouldn't think to force a lady to carry it after all." Both the young man and the girl chuckled, while Hajime just grinned. "Follow me, then. It's just inside."

They all headed inside. The workshop was rather clean for a place like this, although that wasn't to say there wasn't sawdust here and there, or oil stains and splotches. Most interestingly, however, were several trees just up against the wall, all of various kinds; oak, mahogany, pine, and others. Actually, there were several pots of plants here, ranging from bamboo to just regular flowers. Some of them were even intertwined with some of the surroundings, most notably the grape vine wrapped around the chair Hajime was just sitting in.

"Here it is." Hajime pointed to the table in the center, causing the girl to gasp in awe. It certainly wasn't the most beautiful thing in the world, but it was very impressive craftsmanship. The young man and father beamed at the sight of it. "It's beautiful. Let's get it to the truck, then."

And so, they lifted the table, with the father on one end and Akira and Hajime at the other. Soon, the loaded it into the pickup truck, and strapped it down. Akira handed Hajime the money, 10,000 yen. "Thank you, sir." He bowed, and Akira and the father shook his hand. Soon, they got in the truck and drove off, as Hajime went to head back into the workshop.