View Single Post

Thread: [BitP:R] Soul Society 2

1. - Top - End - #1181
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society 2

Quote Originally Posted by riccaru View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    As Suzume nears third division she slows her movements, dispelling her Kyokko and taking off the cloak and her Haori. Her mouth curls into a viscious smile as a low rumble is heard from Sixth, the ground trembling underfoot. Smoke floats into the air, covering the area in debris.

"One down, two to go." She smiles brightly as she walks past third division members scrambling in every direction.

Ducking into an alley she again begins the slow process of setting the time bombs. Soon this brings her to the staging area, and another evil grin crosses her mouth. "Oh, what fun!"
    [Onmitsukido Teams - Team 3]

There were five teams that Sigint sent out. Team 3 managed to be the unfortunate team to see what happened to the 6th Division. Soon, the head of the team, a young man with a five-o'clock shadow, called in.

"Sigint-sama! There's an explosion in the 6th Division!"

"I see it." Sigint's voice replies into the young man's earpiece. "Keep a closer eye on the area. If you see anything, report to me. In the meantime, continue your route. Stay sharp people."

The young man nods his head. "Yes sir!" He looks to his team, prepared to give orders. "Alright. Keep a close eye on your surroundings everyone! The suspect might still be around here. Let's move."

Meanwhile, the other teams are taking a roundabout route towrads the sight of the Arrancar fights, trying to find Suzume on the ground. All the while, Sigint looks at the screens and the views through the gates, trying to find any sign of trouble. At the same time, phones are being dialed, trying to get a hold of the other divisions in an attempt to initiate cooperation.
    Last edited by InyutheBeatIs; 2011-01-18 at 01:44 AM.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.