View Single Post

Thread: War is Coming (IC)

1. - Top - End - #166
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: War is Coming (IC)

Evan and Emalus
    Spoiler
    Show
    You are lead into a mundane looking room with a round table and several chairs.

Forgemaster: "Evan, Emalus. Emalus, Evan. You two boys are my hardest working forgehands, so i figured it was high time we all sat down for an old fashioned howdy-do."

"Aramil here is an elven artisan. He dont just have the blood of the elves in his veins, hes the real deal. According to his service record, he comes from Kieran. Terrible tragedy what happened there. He's come to work for us, and get some payback. I'nt that right son. Oh and I hear 'es right handy with the siege weapons too."

"Evan's been down 'ere in the furnace almost as long as I been runnin' the place. His unique gifts allow him to take the heat, and he never gets tired and drops the tongs! Thanks to him, hundreds of peasants and conscripts will upgrade from pitchforks and rags to spears and down-right fancy breastplates."

"Any hue, with the goblins on our doorstep, we all know that a lot is gonna start happenin' real fast. since you two have so much in common, I figure yeh might as well get a head start on gettin' to know each other."

Deklin
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lopt: "As the troops drill in the morning, Lieutenant Huntley will no doubt be on the archery range. Report to him when you can. I trust you to work it in to your dutiful schedule."

"That is all i have for you, Deklin. Lieutenant Huntley, and Ashwin will serve as my voice in the field, for your duties will have you spend less time in the safety of my keep than either of us would like. You are dismissed, unless there is anything else you would like to discuss."
    Last edited by Gamblerjoe; 2011-01-31 at 06:59 PM.