1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Pffh play's: Let's play Alien vs predators: Marines

Well I got it into my head that I wanted to make a lets play (like all the cool kids ) and the new Alien vs Predator marine chapter was the lucky game.

"But pffh with so many great games to choose from why did you pick AvP" some of you might ask and well it's simple I wanted to play a horror game since I'm really jumpy and it should be fun to watch a stranger on the internet get terrified but also I am really jumpy so I did not want a "real" horror game.

Those of you unfamiliar with the Alien vs Predator universe and games it's simple:
    1. Bad corporation breeds aliens (xenomorphs google it if you don't know) for war.
    2. Experiments go horribly wrong, everyone dies and the marines are sent in.
    3. ???? (predators show up)
    4. profit*

*Possible side effects of profit: Horrible, horrible death and/or maiming.

Anyway here is an episode guide:

part 1
    part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4
    Part 5
    Part6
    Part 7
    Part 8
    Part 9
    Part 10
    Part 11
    Part 12
    Part 13
    Part 14
    Part 15

Since this is my first ever lets play and well my first ever anything on the internet tips, comments and horrible criticism that will drive me from the internet forever are all welcome.

On that note is my accent to thick? I've heard from some people in the past that it is and they have a hard time making out some words so if it is I'll try to work on it.
    Last edited by pffh; 2011-04-08 at 08:48 AM.
    "Elephant trunks should be used for elephant things only. Nothing else."

Thank you Geomancer for the Death avatar.

My lets plays:
    Alien vs Predator: marine chapter - Completed
    Singularity - Canceled