View Single Post

Thread: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo 2

1. - Top - End - #1127
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo 2

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    [Cuarta Sector]

Talon might sense a shift in Vicente's scent before long. Almost like...

And suddenly, he steps out from around a corner, not too far ahead of the Privaron Espada. His stance is cautious, but not hostile.

"You seem to be seeking me, Lady Talon. Is there something I can do for you?"
    Talon stops, keeping her composure. "Indeed, I wish to speak with you. But it would be best if we speak in private, if you can manage." Her expression is neutral.

[Octava Sector]

Ruwa crashes into a building, bloodied and beaten and clothes ripped to shreds. A couple of arrancar who seemingly were in the process of coupling make a run for it, startled. The former fraccions' consciousness holds on for a few more moments, pain overrided only by the aphrodisiac of Genoveva's aura... and just as it wears, she lets out a scream, or she would, if she weren't in too much pain. She can only manage a moan before darkness overtakes her.

[Primera Sector]

The princess unleashes a mental scream of rage as Boabone carries on, charging another crackling yellow cero in her hand.

"I said. Let. Me. GO!"

The energy released from Carina's hand blasts through the webs, a fair bit of wall, and, with all luck for her, her captor's body.
    Last edited by strawberryman; 2011-03-03 at 07:15 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!