Matrim, Ravinna, Goresh and Illyrion --- [Mountain Pass to Brixham - Bridge]

"I was thinking the same thing." Elric replies to the group decision. "But I figured you, as experienced fighters, and would know what's best."

Peter, as expected, says nothing but nods furiously in flushed agreement.

With that the six of you head down the path on the right, walking along what used to be well worn cart tracks. The path is about thirty feet wide from wall to ledge and sturdy protective fencing is placed to prevent carts from accidentally veering off the side of the mountain. It's squishy under your boots but the years of heavy load travel have packed it tight enough to prevent it from hampering your movement.

During the next hour of travel Elric lets on a bit more about the treasure he had presented earlier.

"It's actually a pretty interesting story. See." he begins as the rain spatters his cloak. "It all goes back to when Brixham was founded..."

Elric goes on to explain how Brixham is built on solid rock except, it seems, his house, which had the living room collapse ten years ago. Nobody was hurt but the family discovered that their home had been built over top a cave system and the ceiling had finally caved in from the weight of the house.

After a couple days of exploration he, and some other villagers, stumbled upon a temple of sorts buried within the mountain and marked with marvelous symbols. The stone is apparently speckled with deep onyx and the ceilings are lined with luminous moss. Within that temple they found priceless artifacts.

It wasn't long before they had routed the unused temple and each taken a share of the grand wealth obtained from it's excavation. It's actually how Elric started his life as a merchant. A few months ago he decided to send another team into the mountain, now having the wealth and stability to explore deeper for any other possible treasure.

At about this point you come to a large, wooden bridge which looks fairly sturdy and bridges a large gap in the ascension up the mountain.

"Only another hour from this point!" Elric pipes in, excited to see home again.

Spoiler
Show

If you would like to RP anything before going on or inteject an action, feel free to do so. I just post this sort of thing in large blocks to allow the plot to move if nobody has any input.