Alright, I'm in. I've got two characters, and you can do whichever you'd prefer, or both. First up is my character from the best game I'm in right now, Antal Nirum, a Halfling Factotum. His sheet is here, but I'm also going to provide a condensed version of the important info:

Spoiler
Show
General Description: Small in stature like any halfling, Antal has the usual curly brown hair, but isn't nearly as pudgy as many halflings. In fact, he's quite agile and in excellent shape, he's even stronger than a fair amount of humans.
Visible clothes/equipment: He wears baggy clothes, the better to hide something he's swiped, and they are dimly colorful (if that makes sense). His chain shirt could very well be visible though he wears it under most of his clothes. He also has on him a short sword, a kukri, and a smallish sack, which he keeps tied to his waist.

And number two is one of my favorite character concepts, although he never went anywhere. Actually, he's my avatar right now. He's a Changeling Dread Necromancer created for an assassin game. He wasn't really going to keep many undead around, focusing instead on the damaging abilities of necromancy, particularly the ability to use diseases to kill people. I don't have much of a description, except that when he is himself (as opposed to when disguised), he is unashamed of his changeling form, and favors dark gray and black clothes. In my avvie he has a skull on his shirt. He wasn't really one for weapons.