Pages 5-10;

Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
It's not about transparency, just wishful thinking that happened to align with your interests and abilities.*

And align fantastically, at that.
Align, Fetlocks. You guys are indoctrinating me. And I'd want it to stop! If it wasn't so enjoyable... So creepily enjoyable. Ah well. I haven't given in completely to some outside force in a loooooong time. I guess art of sweet/romantic/"happy" pony isn't the worst thing I could jump into.

The unfortunate thing is that it's difficult to burst into spontaneous acts of romance in mid-thread and a) do it properly and b) not make lots of ponies suddenly uncomfortable. So comedy rules the day I guess. But maybe when the dust has settled somepony will have written a private little story for interested parties to enjoy while everypony else sticks their heads in the sand and plays the Ostrich Game. Which sounds fun!

*ker-thunk*

...Owies.
... I thought you were volunteering until you stuck your head in the sand! *laughs*

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol, paraphrased
Wings are haaard!
Yes. Yes they are. A tip; wings are all curves. Almost any time you find yourself using a straight line on an open wing, you're being a sucker.
*looks at sketchpad*
can I be a mystery flavor sucker?

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post

I've been waiting for ages, and my ponies aren't here yet... (sniff)
So lonely... I was gonna hug them and cuddle them and get Pinkie to do a party and.. (sobs. Alone. You monster.)
Hm. Lix Lorn is sad... Ok. Fluttershy, get in the box.
Spoiler
Show

FS: um, I'm sorry but do I know you?
ME: no time for that, box please!
FS: I-I... I don't wantto get in any boxes...
ME: c'mon, just GET IN THE BOX!
FS: ... NO YOU GET IN THE BOX! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED, TRYING TO KIDNAP PONIES EVEN IF ONLY TO... *reads box* SHIP THEM TO A FRIEND! <<*stare*>>
ME: ... Yes Fluttershy of course okay okay I'll get in the box just put that look away geeze

*Derpy mail shipping montage*

Boy, I hope I get there soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Irbis View Post
...We'll turn you to the Dark Lavender Side yet
Aww, lavender? I hate lavender, it's like, the weakest of the purples! And it's a horrible pastel! Or wait, maybe that's lilac? Or periwinkle. Hm.

Spoiler
Show
light purple
regular purple
dark purple
lilac
lavender
indigo
violet

Hm. Aye, lavender sucks. Can we be indigo?

Well, whipped/shipped ponies move fast, don't they?
Hurr Hurr Hurr

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
Anyway, what I wanted to add? Oh, yes, looks like my goal of updating OP every 5 pages is impossible *curses* Oh, well, every 8-10 pages it is. Anyone has anything to add to OP? :P
As an aside, I'm trying to find a way to do your pony MeMe thing. I'm probably going to resort to mass emailing pictures and having a buddy photoshop them into the panels.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
*Besides, who better to become the thread's de facto bondage mascot but the queen of shipping herself?
Isn't the Queen of Shipping actually Lix Lorn? Or did she step down upon declaring herself minion only?

... You know what? I'm running with it.

ATTENTIONEVERYPONY!!!

Phoe In Ropes is now a thing. Wanna draw something? Tie me up. Have a story to write? Work it in as an easter egg. Want it to be the main focus? Wonderful! I want to see enough material by Thread XI for white pegasus ponies bound in ropes or shackles or what have you to make it the official theme of the thread. Got it? Good!
Can... Can we do that? I'm not sure how a bunch of pony bondage pictures will pass muster for front page material...

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
STOP THIS HOOLIGANISM RIGHT THIS INSTANT-

-aw heck with it.

*starts designing Phoe In Ropes t-shirts*
I want one of these "shirts" you are designing :3

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
I am a minion and STAYING there.
Aw. Ok, ok. You can have whatever job you want, just... Just let me out of this box. My horn is stuck and my hat is crumpled, and it's hard to get 3G because I don't know which way is up.

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
This thread has already achieved a fifth of it's expected lifetime, and it's only been one day. And I don't even have a check to find it!

Hubalaboo.
Hubalaboo, what's the matter with you?
You don't act like the other ponies do!
You wear a disguise to fit in with the guys
But you're a mare! Silly Hubalaboo~

Hubalaboo: I AM NOT A MARE! I'm just pretty. *off in a huff*

Pages 11 - 15;

Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
Also, I require the (beta?) rules to this pony RPG yesterday. Such as: how do you roll up which Celestia you get? That sounds even more hilarious.
I also politely request the rules, mate ;)

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
It's supposed to be a Tarot card. The Magician.
I enjoy imagining it as a clow card. The color scheme off-sets Midnight perfectly, and really makes for a thematic splash page.

Thanks, everypony. It really means a lot to me that you guys are all like this, willing to try to cheer me up pretty much at a moments notice. It makes me realize I really am a part of something special here. I owe each and every one of you, that's for sure. Thank you so much.

Honestly, it just kinda sucked because I learned that they were pre-disposed against it in the beginning, but never had the courage to tell me until I was passionately involved. If they had of said 'no' in the beginning, then it wouldn't suck so bad. I would have just shrugged it off at the time.

My friend is one of these people who has a big, huge heart, and that is a really good thing, but it can also hurt him really badly too. He's pretty broken up about it, but I'm working on it.

I'll be okay once I decompress. I'm generally an optimistic kinda guy, and I know how to take lifes punches for the most part. This just caught me by surprise. And believe me, Phoe, don't apologize. I really appreciate the pep talk. Don't think otherwise, you're one cool pony.
You've already receive our love and sincere condolences, so I'll handle the other aspects of these scenarios.

Talk to these people. If you are going to continue working with them, let them know that I is better for all parties involved, personally and professionally, to not let feelings like that get in the way of the job. Everyone hears it and ignores it (of course my boss wants me to be honest; so he can catch us doin' stuff!) so reiterate that no, really, in the future just tell me before things get too far.

You're a swell chap, and if you let them know you'll be forgiving and not take it personal, they will be more likely to consider the possibility in a business world where openness tends to be bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
This particular mask design is what I think of when I think of myself ponified.
What the fagiggle is that thing? I never heard the answer.

Esper, have a hug voucher. Good for one hug AND/OR bondage.
*robo-voice* YoU hAvE iNsErTeD a VoUcHeR: PlEaSe MaKe YoUr ChoIce
*EsperDerek* um, hug please
RV: yOu HaVe ChOsEn BoNdAgE.
ED: What?! No!
RV: YouR SAFewoRd iS -bzzzzzzzt-
ED: your voicebox did NOT just short out?!
RV: *static, as mechanical arms wrap, strap, and tuck ED into a package being sent via Derpy mail*

ME: Hi EsperDerek!

Quote Originally Posted by Welf View Post
Only 2 more pages in 11 hours? Did the Rapture really occure and you guys went to heaven?

Spoiler
Show
The thought that the rapture occured and we only lost like, 3 people worldwide has sort of left me with a whimsical giddiness. It's surreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
Totally gonna learn to draw up in this bizzo.

First, humanity. Then, the ponies. Then, ALL THE PONIES.

I blame the pone for this. Also, SiuiS.
Blame? No. We were both tossed on the waves of fate, adrift;
In truth the Pone, our poison
We both found safety in the eddies of her eyes

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
Spoiler
Show
*I'm willing to provisionally accept this as fanon.
*pfft* provisional, nothing.

I just have to say, this might be one of the weirdest methods of getting fanart I've ever seen.
Random acts of violence against your fellows, and you're surprised to find yourself in pictures and posters? I'm sure your face is all over equestria! ... Sitting over a dollar sign and at least four digits.

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post
A mustachioed mustache.
YES

THREAD CRACK!

Spoiler
Show

@above three posts:

See? Whipping solves every issue. It's the new Black!

What? I have four minions behind my back hungry enough that even two kittehs can't defend against them all without a little *discipline* if you know what I mean
Spoiler
Show

*whips Phoe to hopefully pull it back on track* Innocent whistle
Eek! This is not what we discussed!
... You guys had a discussion? about what?

*begin daydream sequence*
Spoiler
Show

*end daydream sequence*

YOU CADS!!!

Just according to Keikaku*

Spoiler
Show
*It means: Plan

Cute!Kitteh grabs Phoe and runs away while Angry!Kitteh distracts both Raz and the rest of the HappyShip Star crew :P
What? What day is it? Friday already? HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN IN THIS BOX?! Liiiiix, let me ooouuut!!!

*muffled mumbling from under cloak*

... Right. Let us out!