View Single Post

Thread: Werewolf: Classic XIII

1. - Top - End - #273
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf: Classic XIII

Reasonably care-free, Lady Tialait skipped along the street towards the Square where they had all agreed to meet today. For the longest time she had awoken to another death being reported on the radio. Today…only a cat! Now she loved animals but not as much as people. Today will be a good day. She had told herself as she got out of bed.

I’m sure everyone else will want to celebrate with me too…I know! I’ll bake them some cakes.

Quickly Lady Tialait had set to baking honey cakes, chocolate cakes, seed cakes and Victoria sponges.

This is going to make me a tad late. she had thought as she got the cakes out of the oven for cooling and transport but that won’t matter. I’ll join the back of the meeting through a side street or something and no one’s the wiser…assuming that everyone pays me no attention of course.

As she rounded the last corner to the square she stopped skipping. FAR from slipping in unnoticed she was being pointed at by a good third of everyone who was pointing

There she is! They shouted. Get her!

Wait! Stop! She pleaded.
    What have I done?
    I’m sorry for being late?
    Look…cakes!
    However, nothing seemed to assuage them.

A booming voice cut through the noise of the crowd. Yesterday – You said this!

Holding up a video camera he rolled back some footage…

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    Well, that makes sense. I wouldn't be surprised if Ramsus and Rakkoon are also villagers.

Dun dun dun!
    Wait a minute. Look if you add dramatic sound effects like that of course people are going to take it the wrong way! I just meant that the whole Razovor/Ramsus/Rakkoon thing struck me as a cunning ploy!

A likely story! String her up!

No listen. It’s not me. I don’t want ANYONE to die. I just want the killing to stop. I’m neutral. Neutral - do you hear? I can help you! Why won’t you all just stop the killing?!

You can’t be neutral. Know why? Because if you’re not with us – you’re against us.
    Any last words?

The noose was round Lady Tialait’s neck now and still she could not wish pain on anyone but she wanted to scream out her frustration…

As the executioner reached out to pull the lever she bellowed I HOPE THE CAKES TASTE REALLY BAD! and said no more.

The cakes were delicious.

Summary: Lady Tialait was Lynched. She was The Neutral Baner…ok, She was a Villager.
    Night 3 begins now and ends in about 28 hours.

Please PM all night actions to Qwaz & Lex-kat
    Last edited by Qwaz; 2011-06-15 at 10:30 AM.