Quote Originally Posted by Kellus View Post
I'll be honest, I haven't really seen the ozodrin, but I'll definitely check it out. From the skim I just did it definitely looks like it would synergize well. If Owrtho doesn't mind, I'll see what I can do.
Feel free to. I actually thought they would synergize quite well upon first seeing this (given both are about gaining inhuman body parts. Main difference being one takes them from others, the other grows them itself). If you have any questions about the class feel free to ask.

Right, I made a sample list of 10 handicap procedures you can perform on people if you're not really a very nice surgeon. Go ahead and make some more if you feel like it adds anything to your game, but it's kind of really depressing just making that list.
Good to see. I'll be honest, I somehow managed to completely overlook the simple penalty ones of just taking parts off. I'd been thinking more things like putting body parts on that are detrimental, either because they are harmful normally, or the necessary backup is lacking. Examples would be impaling someone with a horn, but routing some of their vitals through the portion inside them, thus making it so it can't be taken out except by a similarly skilled individual and causing penalties due to the unhealing wound it makes, or giving someone acid producing glands, without immunity to the acid they make.
An alternative to the first might be grafting whatever it is that makes vampires weak to sunlight into a person.

EDIT: There's now also rules for missing body parts, which can happen by accident or on purpose if you're a mad scientist.
Those mainly look good, but I disagree with the arms reducing your strength to 1. After all, you can still push things and carry stuff. You just lack arms to help you, and must rely on using your legs and torso (maybe your head, can't forget those with bite attacks). I could see a small penalty to strength, and inability to use any skills requiring fine manipulation though. Also it should inherently cause a loss of the hand slots. You also have a random bold h in the arm penalties.

With that, how many of each slot does a character have (assuming humanoid), and would non humanoids possibly have more or less? I'd expect a human to have 2 arm slots, 2 leg slots, 2 eye slots, 2 hand slots, 2 shoulder slots, 1 head slot, 1 throat slot, 1 waist slot, and am unsure on body slots (as many of the grafts for there seem to be organs rather than replacing your torso).

Owrtho