Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
Poster gets head done of new OC pony
Spoiler
Show
What a scoop!
I tried to put in the typewriter cutie mark, but it ended up a K.I.S.,S violation. The all brown color scheme didn't work, but I kept the 'trench coat brown' outline to distinguish her from a certain farming clan.

So, here we go.

Spoiler
Show
Awesome! Though what does the writing on her cutie mark say....?

Well I think I was always operating on the principle of 'yah, she'd get along well with Pinkie'.

edit- two easter eggs
the paper says 'if you can read this, you're trying too hard' and the '9 3/4' is a mad hatter reference.
Oh! Ok.

Got to say, Wadda Scoops is looking great!

Gaston! One of my many weaknesses! I remember back in '08 some friends and I were coming back from vacation from Indianapolis, and we spent about 3 hours of the 8-10 hour drive trying to remember the lyrics to that song as none of us had heard it for years. That is what that song does to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post
Hmm I'm taking a stand in this. I think the whole Trixie/Thread Making talk is off topic (Ponies!!) so I'm putting it in a spoiler box.

Spoiler
Show

I have also never done anything to her in a malicious manner. I've been "point-of-fact" and downright straightforward, but never mean.

You guys wanna have a big long conversation about how much of a bad pony I am or how much we hurt somepony's feelings, be my guest.
Don't know exactly where that is directed, but sorry if any of that was from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelhero View Post
Well... I can say that ive noticed a large drop in quality of this thread since it was made.
And while my practical side wants to laugh at anyone who is hurt of upset at something that happens on an internet thread, my sensitive side grieves for their disappearance.
The great thing about this thread is that its greater then the sum of its parts. its EVERYONE in this thread that makes it what it is. we each have our in making this great, and a missunderstanding has lead to the loss of a few of our key players.

We are human, not pony. we can make mistakes. its possible. Shocker i know. i have NEVER seen anything done out of malice on this Thread. and when someone was hurt we were always quick to remove the hurtful things and apologize.
Quoted for truth.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

Simple.

Someone contact Trixie and get a direct "I am/am not coming back". Then, we either prepare for her return, or begin prep for somepony else to take up the starry mantle.
Sounds like a good idea. If you guys want, I (or someone who knows her like, at all) can try to pm her real quick.