Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaZ View Post
Ok. Main thing I need before I post my PrC now is a name. Although at least in theme it is starting to look very similar to Owrtho's idea. Heck, it even has a template "Clockwork Corpse". Name suggestions are welcome. (As I said on the previous page of the thread the idea is someone who augments undead by adding clockwork components to them.)
Huh, in a way it's almost the opposite of my class. It improves the dead with clockwork parts, while mine improves clockwork with dead parts, though it then uses that to improve itself.
For name ideas, possibly something like a corpse winder, referencing how clockwork is generally wound to be powered.

In other news, I updated my entry with an ability to damage ones self with positive or negative energy. I'll note though that's less stupid than it sounds when you realize that necroclock grafts can absorb positive or negative energy damage being dealt to you to make themselves temporarily stronger for the round (the amount they absorb being limited by the amount of undead pieces powered by that energy type).

Feedback on both the class and necroclock devices would be appreciated (though things specific to the devices may be better mentioned in the necroclock devices thread).

Owrtho