View Single Post

Thread: My Little Pony XX: Appletastic Treats

1. - Top - End - #255
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XX: Appletastic Treats

Quote Originally Posted by Kairaven View Post
    I just caught up to the end of the last thread. haven't read this thread yet.

But I just have to say this.

I am very annoyed, perhaps a bit angry.

think upon this

"But what is the good of friendship if one cannot say exactly what one means? Anybody can say charming things and try to please and to flatter, but a true friend always says unpleasant things, and does not mind giving pain. Indeed, if he is a really true friend he prefers it, for he knows that then he is going good." - Oscar Wilde

I would say more but last time I spoke my mind on this board I recieved a major infraction warning. I expected more from you, pony thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    The past thread or so was not exactly one of our most stunning moments in our history, no, I readily admit that.
    All I have to say on the matter is that everypony needs to remember what makes Bronies Bronies, and not /b/tards with an affinity for cuteness.

Remember to Love and Tolerate every singl pony.

Seriously. Print it out and stick it on your wall if you have to. I'm not calling anypony out. I really can't, I didn't get through any of Brazen's thread. And I don't want to think of anypony in that light, so I'm not going to. Leave the specifics anonymous; ignorance is bliss, right?

I really just hope that we all learn from what happened. </serious>

---

SOO. HOW ABOUT THEM SHIPPINZ.
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-08-18 at 08:50 AM.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".