Quote Originally Posted by Xzoltar View Post
Im going to use stuff from : Base Class Challenge - The Light Beckons if this is allowed.

I still not sure of what I have in mind but it will involved the Lightbringer and/or The Twillight Caster.
Ah, the twilight caster. Glad to see people are still interested in that. Speaking of which, it has had some updates to it (as has the ethercaster). That said, anyone who has suggestions for mist form (particularly later level ones), feel free to share them with me (preferably in the ethercasting thread which I should likely bump after this post, given updates since it's last post). I've realized I have no real idea how to balance high level spells.

More on topic, I'm planning to make another PRC for my wisp fire guide base class, for those who didn't realize previously. Not sure exactly what the theme will be, possibly I'll do the crystal version I've come up with previously. Well, that or the ozodrin gish I've mused about before. I myself considered basing my entry on the aforementioned base class contest themed around light, though I then I decided if there was one class that deserved to be in a contest called the into the light, it was the wisp fire guide, and subsequently all of its PRCs.

Owrtho