View Single Post

Thread: GtKaP Interview Thread 2: Anxe

1. - Top - End - #824
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: GtKaP Interview Thread 2: Dallas-Dakota

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post

Up next we have the duke of cookies, the count of dough, the devourer of... well... still cookies, Dallas-Dakota! Give him a warm batch of questions cookies.
    Thenk you, thenk you! And most certainly do give them...They are very welcome !

Reinholdt's Riveting and Rhetorical Questions:
    What question would you like to be asked?
    Something involving Pirates.
    What traits do you look for in an ideal pet?
    Loyal, usefull, not too much bother. I'm not really a pet person.
    What is the square root of Pi?
    Cake.
    What's your favorite OOTS strip?
    What's your favorite Erfworld strip?
    Don't have one.
    How does your ITP persona relate to you in real life? Well in both RL and here I'm called a cookiemonster and a lover of cookies, my cookiemonster persona is a good deal of me, only more sweetened up, more rash and yeah.
    Sadistic choice time! You must choose to save either the life of your most loved one or the lives of a large group of strangers. Which do you choose?
    Errr, I'd most likely freeze, but I would say my most loved one, because I'm selfish like that.

What is your favorite word?
    Cookie, that, or fruitytastic which is a word a friend from very long ago thought up.
    What is your least favorite word?
    Err, I don't really have one.
    What makes you enthusiastic?
    Festivals
    What disappoints you?
    Myself, for I suffer from the suffer the sin of sloth.
    What sound do you love?
    The laughter of loved ones.
    What sound do you hate?
    Don't really have one, I don't tend to hate things much.
    What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
    Professional improvisational actor.
    What profession would you not like to participate in?

Some job where I would be stuck in a cubicle 8 hours a day 5 days a week, doing paperwork.
    Quote Originally Posted by wxdruid View Post
    What color(s) do you prefer to wear?
    Black, I only have around 3 pieces in my wardrobe which are not black I think, except my dark green vest which I've been wearing for years, very often.
    What do you like to collect?
    Empty bottles of mead, most of them have happy memories with them.
    How many avatars do you have?
    Somewhere between 20-30, I would need to start up my old computer to find the file with all the links again.
    Are you ever coming to GenCon?
    Yes, hopefully somewhere in between 3-5 years.

What type of chocolate do you prefer?
    Regular black, though white is also tasty.

What type and how many pets do you have?
    None.
    Do you enjoy watching the Weather Channel?
    Yessss? >.>

Not really, we dutch have a site which can predict up to 3 days of weather with a zoomable map which can go to specific cities and a week if it's europe, so I don't really have no need for checking for rain. And the weather...Errr, I usually check it in the morning and hope for the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
    Are there any souvenirs that you desire profusely enough that you'd consider going on holiday with the primary purpose of obtaining them?
    Well I did go to scotland with half of the reason being whisky?

Are you capable of penetrating the overly verbose mire of my elaborate verbiage?
    A most delicate query you present me my dear Heliomance, I would say aye to understanding thine exquisite vocabulary.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    Do you know any good cookie recipies?
    Yes.
    Where did I put my front door keys?
    On your desk.
    Why cookies?
    Because they're delicious

Have you ever considered developing some sort of biscuit based PrC?
    I have not, for I am not much of a homebrewer.
    Quote Originally Posted by smellie_hippie View Post
    When are you coming to see us!?!?
    My goal is in 3-5 years!
    Do you still wear your Banjo underpants?
    You have it confused, it's Banjo that has Cookiemonster underpants. ^^
    If a train left Brussels heading south at 145 KPh, and a skydiver leapt from the Eiffel Tower at 2:00 pm, which would land butter side down?
    The butter cup, ofcourse.

Favorite kind of cookie? Seriously, not just "the one in your hand" or "free"... which kind?
    Either jodekoek, ontbijtkoek or oreo. (Yes, the first two are dutch cookies)
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost_warlock View Post
    gw's Questions of Questionable Intent
    Spoiler
    Show

1. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? If so, who?
    Actually, no.
    2. What is one thing about yourself you're the most proud of?
    My ability to look past ones flaws.
    3. Roses or orchids?
    Roses if I have to choose, I am not that fond of flowers, though lavender is nice.
    4. What sustains you, keeps you going every day?
    The weekend, and in general, festivals.
    5. How did you get to be so awesome?
    By being around a damn lot of awesome people, you kind of become more awesome. But to be honest I build up a entire reputation and whatnot, both here and in RL without me knowing.
    6. Where were you ten years ago, and what do you know now that you wish you knew back then?
    Somewhere in elementary school, and to not take life so seriously.
    7. If the human race vanished tomorrow, leaving only you and one other person to keep you company, who would you want that person to be?
    Err, that's a hard question. Either Cisca, a very good cute friend of mine, but she's very...chaotic, so I'd probably chose Anna. But then I'd realise food supplies would quickly run out and we'd die a slow death of starvation, so I'd choose a person who would be in the middle of a sedated surgery at midnight, leaving the person a quick painless death. I'd procededly make a memorial to mankind out of something very durable, take a lot of drink, get drunk, pilot a plane and then skydive without a parachute.
    8. Who is one person who died before you were born that you'd most like to speak with?
    Ghandi.
    9. When your life comes to an end, how do you want to be remembered/what do you want to be remembered for?
    As somebody who enjoyed life and tried to make life more enjoyable for those around him.
    10. Ga! These questions have taken a turn for the depressing! Quick, what is your favorite lolcat!? (Bonus cookies for posting a pic.)
    This one, because it's just so adorably cute.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. What super-power would you want to use to stop Godzilla if he was attacking where you live?
    The power of granting myself wishes without side effects/negative consequences.
    12. Beards or babies?
    Beards, I'm known to appreciate a well-grown beard.

13. Have you ever made up a word? If so, what is that word and what is its definition?
    Not words, I am known among some people for my demonic cries though.

14. Define the following word: whiloplenulent?
    You realise I'm a 18-year old non-native english speaker?

15. What's an old-fashioned song or short schmaltzy bit of poetry that's stuck in your head?
    Not stuck in my head, but my favorite ''childhood song'' is Bella Ciao which I have sung many times with my father and brother over the years, still sing it occasionaly.

16. Favorite mythological monster?
    I love them all. MYTOHOLOGICAL MONSTERS, GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL.

17. Enough of this! I am your arch-nemesis! Where will we fight our final, climactic battle?
    On top of the mount Everest, where struggling the lack of natural air, the cold and the wind we will duel like gentlemen.

18. In #17, above, did you defeat me? If so, how?
    By a clever quip you distract me for a crucial moment making me parry wrong, making me lose my footing and tumble of the steep deep cliff. No body found.

19. Do you prefer the silly questions or the serious ones?
    A good mix is preferred.
    20. Why did you decide to submit yourself to these torturous, probing questions? For the cookies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    Why Dallas and Dakota?
    How did you come across GITP?
    I can honestly not remember. And at that time I did not know that they were places in America.
    Do you get along with the other Sesame Street characters?
    Most, usually. As long as they give me cookies.
    Are oatmeal raisin as good as chocolate chip?
    In my taste, no. But I don't discriminate against people who prefer the other.
    Ah liek you, do you liek me?
    I liek u.
    Give me more!
    Last edited by Dallas-Dakota; 2011-10-01 at 03:14 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!