1. - Top - End - #569
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXVI: Applebloom to Zecora!

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
    Random pondering and Discussion question #5!

What are each pony's favorite season, and why?
    Applejack: Fall brings Applebuck Season, which seems to be Applejack's life's goal and work. As a workaholic, I can relate that the time of year where there is the most work is indeed dreadful as it creeps towards you, but there's also a strange feeling of anticipation that follows, and the feeling of getting the job done is like nothing else in the world. That satisfaction seems to be what Applejack thrives off of.

Twilight: When Winter Wrap Up is just around the corner, Twilight comes into her own preparing and organizing the event, one of the few times she can truly manage something like she did the massive library back in Canterlot. And even though she truly loves living in Ponyville with her friends, there have to be aspects of Canterlot other than Celestia herself that she looks back on with fondness.

Pinkie Pie: When's a better time for a massive outdoor festival than a cool Summer's night?

Fluttershy: Spring Bloom brings out the beauty that captivated her heart when she was a filly.

Rainbow Dash: There's less rain and other weather patterns in the Summer, so there's less work, which means better conditions and more free time to practice for the Wonderbolts.

Rarity: Everypony knows that Spring brings the height of fashion, and with it brings Rarity's biggest chance of the year to truly shine.
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-10-06 at 03:20 PM.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".