1. - Top - End - #1020
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXVI: Applebloom to Zecora!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Oh, I know. I just have two settings; stoic loner and needy insecure pack member. I talk about he exact same things, though probably less often.

So we had some conjecture that the CMC are, possible, in the 14-15 age.
    So, a pony who doesn't have a cutie mark could, if a late bloomer, quite literally get their mark anywhere from 16-19 (though that last one is pretty scary I'm sure).

Hm. It's 03:00 here, and I work around noon, till midnight, so I has to get going.
    Kris, could you give my Game System questions a once over? I'm still not sure where I want to take that, and figure you've got a perspective I don't.

You're also probably twice as lucid as me XD
    EDIT: ok, if we're gonna have a conversation, I'll stick around
    You'll have to adjust that one tag though; all those netted-quote responses will be murder to answer otherwise.
    I would personally argue the CMC are closer to 10-12 in human years, so I'd think the latest a pony would get their cutie mark is around 16. One or two late bloomers at maybe 17.

Oh no, if you have work tomorrow go to bed man! Don't stay up for me, I don't want you to be absolutely miserable when you have to go to work. Trust me, I've been there before. Ever pulled an all nighter before the second day of a new job? It sucks. X_X
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-10-09 at 05:16 AM.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".