Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
*Midnight giggles.

"It's okay, Momma Luna! Lixie! I have this figured out! I'll channel some of the night energy that you use, Momma Luna, and I'll transform into an undead, and I won't have to worry about being a good filly anymore! I'll always be one!"

Her horn crackles with pitch-black energy, that briefly obscures her form! There's a flash of darkness, and when Midnight reappears, she's defintely changed....

Two black bat-like wings have pushed out of her back, and her tail has changed into a rather cute, black devil-tail. Two more bat wings push out from her head. She blinks, looking down at herself.

"...I was supposed to turn undead, not into a succubus!" She protests, and then lets out a soft sigh, finally admitting defeat. "Alright...you're right, Miss Lixie...I guess I have been getting a little crazy myself..."
Wait, I didn't mean that you should become an unde-...

And I definitely didn't expect you to become so sexy- er... I mean, become a succubus! That is definitely what I meant!

Oh, Celestia, why do I keep corrupting ponies, especially when I don't mean to?

*Facehoof* Oh for the love of-
If you're gonna tell her that she's pretty, then just say it. Like this:

(Imitating a male voice): Midnight, This succubus look sure is lovely! It really looks great for you.

See, is that so hard?

Although, she really is much cuter in her normal form.

Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
Oh, he made a reference long before that. (Yes, it's only two strips back, but that's, like, the beginning of the summer or something given the update period.) Don't see it? Look at the first panel. The computer's wallpaper is at least 20% cooler than the entire rest of the page.
There's also this reference that was much earlier. Once again, check the computer's wallpaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
FFRP: Blue Ponies Yay!
Spoiler
Show

Topaz blinks and pulls back just a little. Oh, well, I'm kind of a flying unicorn myself. *ahem* I mean, I noticed his cutie mark and he told me about being a weather magic unicorn and it was very interesting! I like talking to unicorns with interesting magical abilities, there's always a chance that I'll learn something myself.
Spoiler
Show
Oh, whoops. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I just like teasing this guy (she pokes Raindrop on the shoulder) because he starts acting so silly when he's embarrassed.

So, you were staring at his flank, eh! Liked what you saw?
Autumn giggles a bit as Raindrop starts to blush. See, this is what I meant earlier. He turns purple!