View Single Post

Thread: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC

1. - Top - End - #615
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC

Grimmgang! Why did I taunt him, he's made a stupid mistake and it's my fault. We need to find a way through to him! Seeing the now visible holes, Trunk pours through his collective conciousness and memory to try and discern their function before fiddling with this machinery and possibly endangering Grimmgang some more.

GRIMMGANG! Can you hear us!? We've found something here, two holes in the floor with obvious machinery. Is there anything on your end that you think is related to it? Logic presumed these were made by the original traps owners as a means of retracting it after it had reached fruition, though that by no means meant that was a correct presumption.

Spoiler
    Show
    Is there any sort of gap or way through that a small monstrous spider from MM1 get through to see Grimmgang? I want to use the spell Spider Hand from BoVD pg104 (it isn't an evil spell though and it's awesome.) It removes my hand and it transforms into a spider that I can control and see through it's eyes. It can travel 20ft/CL away from me, so 120ft and other than that it's a small monstrous spider in every way. Is there space for this spider to travel through the machinery? Say, along the pipes it's housed in.
    Last edited by FuryOfMetal; 2011-11-07 at 05:42 PM.
    Awesome avatar created by Darwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeavelli View Post
    DM says: *Anything, anything at all.*

Players think: "Obviously, the solution is murder!"
    Player Registry