Spoiler
Show
Laying on the floor, inspecting the hole in the floor with his eye to it. I think I can do something, to atleast give us some more information. If you're squeemish though I'd suggest looking away, or Daiya, closing your...nevermind. Placing his right palm flat on the floor, Trunhk grabs his forearm and suddenly pushes down hard and pulls his arm back though it ends six inches from where the wrist should be. Left sticking from the floor is Trunk's right hand and his stumpy wrist, suddenly pulsating and expanding. Four extra legs sprout from the body of the hand and twisting, wood cracking and splintering until it takes the recognisable form of a spider with one large eye mounted upon what was once the thumb.

Trunk ushers his creation into the hole and it scuttles into the pipe. Go now little one. This should help, I only hope this pipe will meet up with Grimmgang or it will lead to something useful. Perceptive individuals would note that Trunks right eye is currently missing, the glowing acorn having vacated it's post.