1. - Top - End - #700
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: League of Legends XXV: Who is your Summoner, and what does he do?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogmantra View Post
    Hmmm, I just can't justify it to myself to take anything beyond the token 9 in Offense on mages. I did on LeBlanc but that's because the capstone's rather fancy for her. It's just that utility still has what I consider to be the best points to spend, especially the capstone. So GOOD. Honest question: utility gives you things that are impossible or hard to itemise for and offense just gives you a bit more damage, obviously it's a little more complex than that because it's damage you get without needing a slot, but still, how can you justify missing out on sweet-ass movespeed and some free CDR and extra XP and that capstone?
    I'll have to try it out in practice but I'm theorizing you can get such ungodly damage out of 21 Offense spec on AP casters that you just blow any lane opponents away and autowin games.
    Last edited by Eldariel; 2011-11-16 at 03:55 AM.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.