My first thought: Well, that's cute.

Second thought: Huh....not bad.

I like this, it's a decent start and I have no serious complaints aside from a desire to see the rest of the maneuvers. I'd recommend making some of the weapons a little more accessible, as two of five are exotic, and it's evidently impossible, by your reckoning, to get inside someone's guard with anything but a two-handed weapon. I'd recommend adding in rapiers as a weapon, as a style that focuses on elegantly getting inside someone's guard would appreciate using an elegant, lunging weapon. A quarterstaff could do this as well, at least in my experiences with them. On that same note, a weapon that uses more brute strength, weight and leverage like an axe is not particularly well-suited to dodging, moving inside a foe's guard, etc. I'd recommend removing the greataxe and waraxe from the list of weapons.

Also, out of three levels, you have all of one stance, but it's DAMN good. The one question I have... does a one-handed, non-reach melee weapon wielded by a huge opponent count as a reach weapon? or would it need to be like a longspear or such?

Also, with grab the hilt and the other counters that imply, y'know, grabbing the hilt, do you need to have a hand free? you might want to specify either way.