Repost from the "Most Evil PC" thread:

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
I would have to say that the most evil PC I've ever played happened to be a Druid Greensinger that went on to become a corrupted Planar Shepherd with the intentions of aligning Dal Quor with the prime. He succeeded.

The campaign started off fairly normal with our group being not so odd. That was... until the DM decided to screw with us. He thought it would be a great idea to pick up the Druid & the Cleric and hurl us through time forward into a world where the Quori had enslaved everyone. The cleric of course decided that we had to stop this all and after a mini-adventure (Everyone else was unable to make this session except the two of us) we arrived back in the present.

The Cleric immediately told the Paladin and they began to plan to stop this 'imminent' invasion from the Quori. Now I was very helpful and began to go along with them and I entered planar shepherd to help 'quell' the threat of Dal Quor and to also be able to sense and 'seal' away anything that was from it. Of course I did the opposite. We wandered around the world finding artifacts that had been used to seal Dal Quor and the N & T gladly trusted the Druid with them.

Eveything went according to their plans for awhile; the DM even thought I was on their side. This was until the DM and I sat down for a side-adventure. Over the course of it I explained my plan to unweave the magic that the artifacts were imbued with to open a gate into Dal Quor. The DM almost died right there. He'd been sure I was up to something (I always have another plan) but he had thought it was something that would have been against the Campaigns design.

So we gathered for the end of the campaign during a week when we had nothing to do and for 5 days we played out the end of the campaign. It started with us searching for the location where Dal Quor had been sealed, I had informed the Cleric that during my side adventure I had learned magic that would empower the seal.

So after four and a half days we had traveled through a massive dungeon that was merged with Dal Quor and we arrived at the gate. I went about setting up the ritual while the cleric, paladin, wizard & ranger defended against hordes of enemies. I activated the ritual and began to intone it, the DM started to laugh manically. The other PC's immediately moved to stop me, thinking that I had been tricked or mind controlled to do something wrong. I dropped my planar bubble, wild shaped into a Quori Dream-master, killed them and the campaign ended with me ascending to become the god the Quori.

I am not allowed to play a Druid anymore.