Quote Originally Posted by Cieyrin View Post
idk whether that really pans out, since it goes down to when you add extra barrels that you're basically forced into being treated as using paper cartridges in terms of misfire chance, which annoys me to no end. The plus with them is you can load your multibarreled weaponry with special bullets (read: +1 humanbane holy bullets or whatever, led by a Tracer Bullet) and get more than one shot of your full attack as something nice, rather than just reg shot. Just...don't reload with paper cartridges, you can load a pistol or musket for less misfire and double barreled muskets have **** range on them for whatever reason (why do they lose 30' of range from a regular musket while the musket weapons only lose 10'?!? Ridiculous! ).
Wow, I just noticed that about Double-Musket One would pray it's somehow a misprint, not even the Double Barreled pistol is that bad! And in fact, the Double Pistol has the SAME range as the basic Pistol.
I CALL SHENANIGANS!

On a side not, the Reliable enchantments can negate the drawback, and the reason I like Double barreled Pistols is that you can "swift-action" reload them with weapon cords (see the Reload mini-guide for details).

As for the Musket problem... you could always take 3 levels of Luring Cavalier, it lets you target Touch AC up to 2 range increments away, add in the Distance enchantment, and you're (sadly) back up to 40ft.