Right, things I should respond to. Been a bit busy lately, in part with trying to work on the PRC I mentioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by Magikeeper View Post
Idea to fix soothing energies: Just remove positive/negative energy from Strange Energies, and then replace Soothing Energies with a positive/negative feat. There. You need two feats to heal people. Although right now you could just heal undead with just one feat with the negative damage (or is this some kind of bizarre negative damage that hurts undead? No one would assume that, just as people would not assume this is ignoring the general assumption that positive energy heals the living).
Anyway, I don't feel soothing energies needs to be fixed. Positive energy is always damaging by default, and must specifically state if it is healing. It is intentionally harder to get the ability to heal for ozodrin since it becomes infinite out of combat healing (even if you may be dealing other damage that it needs to counteract). That said, it's easy to get ways of dealing unlimited negative energy and healing undead with it. Undead specifically state all negative energy harms them unless otherwise stated (while also noting that even positive energy that would heal harms them). And given that strange energies also grants access to similarly difficult to protect against energies, I don't see much of a problem with it.

Hole in Time still has that issue we talked about (Creating a fast time plane for games that don’t already have access to one, which is unbelievable powerful even in epic).
This one, I should see about dealing with. I think the easiest way would just be a note that DMs may choose not to grant the fast time part, with the possible suggestion of making them need to spend time in a fast time plane to gain it for those DMs that want to allow it, but not yet.

The Menacing Manor prestige class has a typo - it doesn’t mention HOW MANY consecutive rounds it takes to set up a building plot.
Actually, it clearly states 5 are required to set it up. The lack of clarity is with removing it. I think that it was supposed to be two full round actions there. I should make that more clear.

Medicine Maker Wording issues, missing names, etc. Already mentioned this two posts ago, just keeping the list complete.
Right, I think I forgot to come up with names for everything (suggestions there are welcome). As for the wording, I'm not entirely sure how to improve that.

Devour: So, what is your opinion on the new contains-round-by-round-healing version?
I need to look into the grapple rules a bit more, but I'm thinking I'll at least add a modified version of your suggestion as either an alternate version or the main version, while the current version will then either remain the main version or become the alternate version for those who prefer it and don't mind the slightly more obscure wording.

That said the devour change will need to wait till I finish the current class I'm working on which is for the PRC contest, and possibly for my base class entry contest which will be following.

Living blood looks better now. I'll look into trying to add it to the feat list with proper credit sometime this weekend or upcoming week. Hopefully the PRC contest class will similarly be up within this time frame.

Owrtho