Quote Originally Posted by flabort View Post
I only know of two WWs recruiting right now. Meta WW, by.... Ramsus and Bladescape. The other is Writer's Block, by me.

Meta WW is.... far from simple, it is going to be a combination of variants. ALL TEH VARIANTS!!!!!

Writer's Block is still not simple at all, but at least there are no secret roles or events. it's not hard to say it will be simpler than Meta WW (sorry), but it's still not "relatively simple". There's six factions. SIX. And everyone has TWO powers. Yeah. Far from simple. But, again, sorry to the authors of Meta WW, it will be simpler than the other currently recruiting.

If there are others recruiting now, sorry, I missed them in my glance through, shoot me a link and I'll probably join that one too.
Yeah, I'd already seen writer's block, and that seemed rather too complicated for my first ever game, so if the other recruiting game is more complex, I'd best give that a miss too for the moment.

In all fairness, the one I have an idea for is not going to be simple, if only because simple won't give it the feel I want it to have- I mean I'm considering a higher ratio of "Wolves" to "Villagers" offset by expendable defences that'll cut the number of kills in the early game- and choices of weapons for the wolves, some of which will be more readily traced than others...