Right, a handful of things to reply to since my last post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kail_Traeganni View Post
Option of growing a scorpion's tail: Essentially an expensive tentacle w/tail augment, ending in a long bone spike with an injector point which can impale and poison (choose a poison for your tail).
As you just noted, this can already be done with a combination of a few features and augments. The flavour of how you present said combination is up to the player (and possibly the DM). As such it doesn't really need its own augment.

Quote Originally Posted by Kail_Traeganni View Post
Also, I'm thinking to include a mouth augment for losing all that mouth's abilities/advantages in exchange for spinning web (of silken rope strength) at 10ft/ozodrin level where any creature of your size category or below who stumbles into web is caught unless they make a (DC 15 + #strands contacted) Escape Artist check. Prerequisite of with at lest two dedicated climbing limbs. Also allows you to cocoon a helpless or unconscious enemy as a full-round action (when they wake, DC 25 to escape cocoon).

Perhaps a chain of feats for having stronger web-strands. First the strength of chain. Then adamantine chain. Then dimensional lock, anti-magic adamantine chain. Escape Artist DC rising all the while.

Because combining all the worst parts of insects, spiders, snakes, and a giant squid should be a DnD possibility.
While I can't think of any current ability for the ozodrin to produce spider silk or similar, a few pages back Hanuman proposed web related features/augments including a possible cocoon feature that might fit as a feat or PRC.

As for combining the worst parts of those animals, as it is I think webs are the only abiliteis of the listed animals an ozodrin can't emulate.

Quote Originally Posted by Magikeeper View Post
I would have the current devour become the alternate: That way the more complicated ability will only be used by players that have carefully read through it, while the new streamlined version will be the one players automatically run into when trying the class out.

Also, pretty much all of the alternate class features add complication to parts of the Ozodrin class so having the current devour become the alternate would continue that pattern.
That was my general thinking on it as well. Particularly as the proposed version is also shorter text wise, and the first post is almost at the character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by lefuthezombie View Post
i have always wanted something like this. i love it but something that is likely to walk up on a monster and try to eat it alive needs to be better able to take a puntch
Glad you like the class. As for your better able to take a punch complaint, I'll note that while ozodrin don't have the best hit dice, they do have an easy way to boost their AC, a later way to boost it that may also add DR or energy resistance, chances to negate criticals and other precision damage, and even a way to just cause attacks against them to have a miss chance. That also overlooks the likelihood that the ozodrin will be using aberrant feats in abundance, and the existence of one to boost hp by an amount scaling with aberrant feats taken, and ones to grant AC (and that's only looking at the official ones). All said, you can be assured there are plenty of ways for an ozodrin to deal with punches.

Quote Originally Posted by Drammor View Post
Oooh, ooh! I had an idea! I thought I'd share it with you. Do with it what you will, of course. It obviously needs polishing, since I'm not extremely familiar with the ozodrin yet, but the concepts are there.

While I like some of the ideas in general, and certain augments may be worth implementing in the form of feats or similar, I feel that the Integument feature suffers from almost completely overlapping other features and being somewhat more complicated in its execution of doing so. Mostly, it overlaps the flesh feature and its augments, which already allow for improved natural armour, energy resistances, and DR without the limits of stacking with other flesh augments or possible penalties. As for the toothy augment, that may mostly me accomplished with spikes, while the Vaporous augment may be emulated with the Flowing Shape mouth augment. That said, some of the more unique augments may well fit as universal ones like shifting granted by a feat, as suggested by Necroticplague.

In other news, my entry in the current PRC contest is of a similar theme to the ozodrin and may interest those who have an interest in this class as a result. It is in need of feedback, so I would appreciate any critiques on it.

Owrtho