1. - Top - End - #250
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXXIX: There is no Pegasus Mafia!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Or, as I always liked to believe, Celestia just went into hiding somewhere. A hidden fortress somewhere in the wilds, plotting out Plan B with her commanders in case Twilight and her friends failed at Plan A.
    Those commanders being Trixie, Big Mac, Spike, and Derpy, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Here's a basic run through for episodes that introduced a new location or a piece of tech. Spoiled for length, but I'm just noting here that there's a hands-free headset in season 1 and nobody has ever complained about it, although I had totally forgotten.

Spoiler
    Show

Premiere: Canterlot, Ponyville (including Sweet Apple Acres, Sugar Cube Corner, Carousel Boutique, and town hall)

Premiere 2: Everfree forest

Applebuck Season: 1950s style ovens

Griffon the brush-off: exploding snakes in a can thing (20th century invention), arguably Pinkie's helicopter.

Boast Busters: Bendy straws

Dragonshy: Large mountain near Ponyville

Look Before you Sleep: Ponyville park (next seen in Lesson Zero)

Call of the Cutie: Hanglider and cliff, Karate Dojo, roller derby park, record player

Fall Weather Friends: Forest and cliff area. Microphone (so uh, why were we surprised by Iron Will's hand's free piece, when Spike has been shown doing Mic work from a blimp already?)

Suited for Success: Disk jockey, electric lighting system

Feeling Pinkie Keen: Froggie bottom bog, assorted trenches, wheelchair with supports

Sonic Rainboom: Jackhammer, chordless headset!!!! (yes I just realized this one, but these things are just canon).

Stare Master: First view of Fluttershy's house and chicken coop

Show Stoppers: Electric fan, reference to power tools, electric stage lighting, 1980s style rock costumes.

Green isn't your color: Fashion runway complete with various styles of camera, blow-up magazines and rapidly-produced Fluttershy prints.

Over a Barrel: Train, Appleloosa

Bird in the Hoof: Medicinal pills, humidifier

Cutie mark Chronicles: Manehattan, wherever that cliff is Rarity visited, rock farm, Celstia's school

Party of One: more electric lighting

Grand Galloping Gala: elastic trampoline, electric hairstyling machines, yet another mic setup. Also the first look at Canterlot castle and ballroom.
    I don't know why these things got overlooked where the exact same things are getting a very critical eye turned on them now. I guess it's because we're pushing a more discerning eye on the new season with Faust and Renzetti gone, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    What about them? He didn't say anything about Unicorn Mafias or Alicorn Mafias.
    Or the Earth Pony mafia which totally doesn't exist.
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2012-03-07 at 10:48 AM.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".