Quote Originally Posted by Gideon Falcon View Post
Does the Corrupting Land feat require you to anchor shifted features to a solid object, or can they be anchored to, say, a cloud or just a point in space?

Also, I think there should be a higher-level augment that allows you to make spawn with the swarm subtype.
Huh, I thought I'd replied to this already. Anyway, while I had mainly envisioned it requiring the features be attached to a solid object, given the level it's gained and what you can already do with features, I don't think it would be particularly broken or otherwise problematic if they could be placed on things like clouds or just floating in the air. I'd say that as written they can be, but the final call is up to the DM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiniere View Post
Other than the class skills there would also be the problem of the grappling bonuses, as CMD & CMB are seldom as high as the grapple check modifiers were in 3.5 I've spoken to my DM about the conversion too, but neither of us are quite certain about how to deal with the grapple modifiers.
I see. Not having played pathfinder, I can't say what a decent conversion method would be either. I may try looking into it though if I get the chance.

Owrtho