Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Simon View Post
Oh, I've seen Dimensions in Time. My main reaction, as I recall, was a mixture of "Hasn't he/she put on weight!" for the Doctor Who actors and "Doesn't he/she look young!" for the Eastenders actors. So, you want me to do Curse of the Fatal Death too?
Ooh please!
I'd want to - and probably would - but I would be endlessly saying 'Who's she? I think she's an actual Eastenders person because she had a line'.
Then again, I'd also be revelling in the badness.
And most definitely do Curse of the Fatal Death! Rowan ATkinson! THINK OF ALL THE BLACKADDER JOKES! HUGH GRANT! JOANNA LUMLEY! THINK OF ALL THE PATSY JOKES!

I was thinking of doing some kind of worst of-, to go with the best of the best (maybe one story from each Doctor) at the very end. For me, a lot of the poorer episodes are those that are merely boring or humdrum. Monster of Peladon, for example, isn't too bad, but it's mainly a rehash of Curse of Peladon. There are a few, though, that are probably worth laughing and pointing at.
Excellent!
Have a high-five from me. And I suppose 'Monster' and 'Curse' would be fairly alike as they'd probably be sequels yes?

As for a crossover, I reckon we could probably arrange something. Not sure I'd be able to keep up with your verbal output though!
Hurrah!
We shall have to arrange it for post-25th May though, that okay? And for a time suitable to us. You are a Brit yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Thufir View Post
That, you should definitely do. Or at least, someone should.
Or multiple someones.