1. - Top - End - #1071
    Banned

Default Re: Class and Level Geekery VIII (spoilers ahoy!)

You're going to have to wonder, sgt, because I'm ignoring your comments on that topic from this point out. It's not gonna be fun for us or the thread--it hasn't BEEN fun for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Emanick View Post
    Okay, fair enough. But you haven't demonstrated a compelling reason why Eugene must either be being loose with the truth or lying, and this thread's policy is to take characters at their word when they're talking about levels and such things, unless they're obviously being insincere or don't know what they're talking about. Yes, Roy can be said to be "the leader of the Good side," but that does nothing to make Eugene's assertion that Roy was the highest level Good character on the field less plausible.

Do you still feel that Roy being level 14 at the time of his death doesn't fit with existing knowns?
    My original position was that Roy could be either 13 or 14 at that point, based on correspondence with V's level. Since people have pointed out solo encounters for Roy since then, I'm comfortable with him being 14 at time of death.
    Last edited by Math_Mage; 2012-05-06 at 01:28 AM.