Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post

The Shield! I've seen that one before.

Look at Me! should be specified that it doesn't make the target creature flat-footed against the Shield himself, considering the target is so focused on the Shield. Turtling shouldn't stack with itself if you don't make use of the counter attack (as in, the extra +4 each time and increasing the multiplier each time), just once is plenty enough. Or limit it to one extra time every 10 levels rather than every 5, so that at level 20 you get a +12 bonus and a x4 multiplier rather than +20 and x6.

Overall, it's pretty good and kicks the Knight in the face as it steps over him to stand atop at a higher Tier level. I'd say it is Tier 4, but likely high up in it. Dunno if it might be enough to really count as a borderliner, but we can always see what others think of it.
well on, it is that way as they are focused on hiiting the shield(a rather difficult proposition) but a good idea.
and the thing for turteling was that it is a melee focused class, with a medium BAB... but a fair point again. It is packed to bursting with random nice things. it could lose some damage potential... but perchance 8th and 16th as damage buffs, so the full damage is seen through levels people will play more? then it could progress in epic at 24th, 32nd and so on...

but yeah, I wanted a real tank. not a pansy McHero fantasy who is hopelessly idealistic. Though as is, the majority of the class is just giving stuff you could get with items(short of magic immunity and look at me!), I could see it as T4... would adding a small infusion progression bump it a tier? like the artificer with a more constrained list and making con the casting stat?