Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
The teratomorph is based on the elemental's ability to change into vortexes/whirlwinds and the issue is mostly with me trying to decide on details, nothing much. The perfection i am just banging my head for an idea.
Well in any event I look forward to it. Sounds like it will be an interesting set of abilities.

Though now that I look over the class again, I notice that creatures of a given type can't take the feat to gain mutations for that type. I'd thought there was something stating that having the type allowed you to take those mutations without the feat, but I can't seem to find any mention of that. Would this mean that a construct, for example, can't ever take construct mutations?

Each individual mutation has a single 'pool' of number of times it can be taken. These uses are split across all possible iterations he could take of that mutation. A 4th level evolutionist can take Elemental Attack twice, total, across all natural weapons and all damage types. This could be +1d6 to bite and +1d6 to claws or +2d6 to claws. Or +2d6 to four tentacles, for a serious energy damage build.
That was how I'd been thinking it was, but hadn't been sure. Thank you for the clarification.

Height and length have been fixed.
Also missing the 't' in "height" on the first line. I'd also forgotten to mention it in my last post, but size down doesn't show any adjustment to natural armour, though the note below suggests that it would reduce it. There is also an empty column in the table making it seem that it may be inadvertently blank.

Owrtho