Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Mod Stuff i dont know this is my first foray into Minecraft mods.

TelePipes sound good - but need to get a Mine up and running to get more diamonds first, currently i have a Pump in the nether that fills some tanks and i take a lot of buckets in there when i go (Nether Ore Explosions were a nasty shock!)
Lava can be pumped directly into a geothermal with waterproof pipes (1x cactus in an oven = 1 Cactus Green. 1x cactus green in crafting grid = 1 pipe waterproofing). Connect your geothermal operation directly via liquid pipes and negate all the bucket hassles!.

I had read about Ogres being able to destroy anything besides marble brick so i built my tower with it and was glad to have as one was doing a bang up job of flatting my lawn (and the animal pen, Machine shop, interior walls...)

Currently the top level of the Tower is a makeshift cacti farm to make enough Pipe waterproof to run pipe everywhere. And i have a small Cane farm under ground to produce Biofuel.
Wait... biofuel? I thought Forestry was not included in Tekkit due to an explicit incompatibility built into Forestry because the mod author was tired of them distributing his mod without his permission.