Quote Originally Posted by Calemyr View Post
Pretty vague description. First question has to be "Male or female?", because your options are drastically different.

For females:
* Triss's armor is practical, stylish, and comes in a lot of themes. It's a really good choice for someone who actually wants to look like an adventurer rather than a walking wardrobe malfunction.

* Duelist Armor takes the thieves guild armor and opens it so that it looks like a leather jacket over a white shirt. Very stylish and pretty practical, but I've only seen it for CBBE, and not the slim version, which means that girls with high weight (like Lydia and Mjoll) will be absurdly top-heavy.

For both:
* Black Mage Armor is a very well done, a fusion of leather and mage robes all retextured to fit together. The author recently changed it so that you need Advanced Smithing to craft the light armored, but it's pretty darn good.

* Nomo's Ranger Armor is another one in the thief/mage fusion mindset, putting guildmaster armor adornments over a mage's robe. Don't like the male gauntlets in 1st person, but the overall effect is quite good and the only semi-exotic material needed is linen wraps for the chestpiece, and those are common in draugr dungeons.
Thanks for the tips, I haven't had time to check them out, but I will tonight!

I'll probably do a female character now, as my three latest has been males, so I'll focus on those.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamech View Post
Similar armor to the duelist is Karliah. And I second the Triss armor for general amazingness.
Ah, I'll make sure to take a look at that one as well.