I did, and I don't agree. They didn't 'completely redo' 1-60, they changed a few zones. Azshara, Thousand Needles, I didn't go everywhere that got a facelift, to be sure, but at a rough guess, I'd say about 30% of the content I encountered had been new. New in the sense of not the same content I leveled through on one of my earlier alts, but certainly not that new in the sense that it was the same formulaic 'collect 10 unicorn hooves' fare I had seen in every expansion.
It was new in the sense that the entire storyline of the zones were changed, tons of new quests were added, and levelling goes by way faster and more enjoyably, since you arent stuck grinding mobs when you run out of quests but cant reach the next zone yet. Yeah, they didnt come up with a long list of new quest TYPES so much, but come on, this is how quests work and have worked for 20 years worth of mmorpgs. Its like complaining of the basic facets of how mmos work because "You have seen the whole, level up till you are ready for the next zone" concept before.