Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
Understandable. Still though, I think Pokemon could use some balancing

Which reminds me, I've already got a team to beat up the single battle subway, but you're apparently a super baller at it, so give me a team to beat the Double Battle Subway. However, it must have the following stipulations!

1: No legendaries
2: Must use a pokemon from each region. This will leave one of the regions out, unfortunately, but such is life.

Get too it! Please and thank you.

Also, hugs for Moonie! *hugs*
Not got much experience with the battle subway myself, but if you're up for someone else having a go at your challenge, I'm trying to create a team that fits your stipulations.

My initial suggestion is the following (with suggested partial or completed movesets):

1)Gastrodon (with the storm drain ability)
Recover and Surf definites here, not sure what else to go for

2)Aerodactyl (Rock head- too frail for Pressure to be worthwhile)
Hone Claws to boost, Rockslide needed as well, might want a fang move and possibly roost

3)Golurk (Iron Fist for preference)
Earthquake hits multiple targets, Focus Punch and Shadow punch get boosted by Iron Fist and Substitute is something to hide behind

4)Forretress (Sturdy for preference)
Rapid Spin clears entry hazards, Stealth Rock and Toxic Spikes provide your own, and U-Turn helps get you away from trappers.

Main focus here is resistance or immunity to the common multi-target moves in doubles, such as Earthquake, Rockslide, Discharge, Surf and sometimes Explosion/Selfdestruct and the ability to remove crippling entry hazards. Team is biased a little towards physical attacking rather than special, but I find them easier to build.