Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
Complicated, since I kept changing it. They gain 1 at level 2, 3 at 3, 3 at 4, 5 at 5, and each second level, the gain increases by two. This is by no means final.

...why is it not just going up by one every level...
Well, that would result in it having 10 more ep at level 20.

On Infestation Queen, perhaps let it apply to future spawn, but note it can't increase the HD of a swarm beyond what the highest HD you can infest, assimilate, etc. is. If it would do so, it instead waits until that would not exceed your cap.

On Pinnacle Swarm, I'd suggest the possibility of having it taken more than once, but not allow selecting the same evolution more than once.

On This Land is Mine, I'd suggest changing the wording of "which will infest everything around it for 20ft/class level within an hour/class level" to "which will infest everything within a radius of 20ft/class level at a rate of the radius increasing by 20ft/hour."

A possible thought, is the option to form mobs with your minions to reduce things slowing down too much (the link is to a revised version of the template in the DMGII, though there are likely other versions or methods).

Size Change should note that you can't use both the size increase and size decrease on the same creature (since it would just result in +2 Str and +2 Dex for 3 points, making it better than the 8 points that would be needed if you were using Enhanced Ability).

Also, perhaps an either an evolution or some just some options for evolution points that allow minions to be enhanced even further when on infested land (either specific options, or something more general such as being able to spend 1 less point, minimum one, on abilities, but they only grant the benefits while on infested land).

Owrtho