Everyone:
As the crowds start draining out of different exits, Sarah and the other Gym Trainers lead you five through a maintenance passage and out into the alley beside the gym. "Little shortcuts like that are useful," Sarah says cheerily.

"Sarah," an older guy catches up with you and Mika recognizes him as Fred. "Joan's not gonna be happy with this loss, couple of us are going with her to the Center." He looks are the group of you, nodding towards Mika and Collin. "Hey guys, name's Fred. I'm one of the Senior Gym Trainers, responsible for excursions and basic duties. I'll get more time to talk to you later, I'm leaving you with Sarah for now." He turns back to her and says, "Ben and Cathy?"

"Ben and Cathy."

"Then...?"

"Andrew still has that pup, and the other one'll be happy with a stone," she says. She glances at Chuck and adds, "Nicole's been bored. If he wants to join she'll take him. Still got that 'krow hanging around."

"Good. Sounds like you've got it figured out. Don't forget to get numbers this time," Fred says. "If you're around when I come back, I'll see about duties. Take care." And with that he and about seven others head back into the Arena.

"Okay, I guess that leaves me in charge of you five, eh?" Sarah says with a little bit of nervousness in her smile. "First, you two have already passed initiation, we need your numbers." She registers Collin and Mika's P-Gear numbers before continuing. "The rest of you, into the gym. If you two are still interested in joining then we'll get you a battle set up."

As you enter the guy from earlier greets you and before anyone can tell him how it went, he touches his temple lightly and his smile disappears. "Close one, eh?" he says to Sarah.

"Yeah, Zoey almost had him," Sarah responded, apparently used to the psychic's ability. "Could you get Cathy out here, Ben? We got two new potentials and Fred gave the go ahead for a double. Probably inspired by that battle."

Ben nods and soon a woman enters the room and you can see the resemblance between them. Both short and thin, with flat noses and dull brown hair. Hers reaching her shoulders and his spiked. They lead you five into the battle room that both Collin and Mika have previously seen. "Okay," Cathy says. "To head off the questions: Yes, we're psychic twins. No, we will not be finishing each other's sentences."

"We won't?" Ben says with a smirk. She must have replied telepathically because he backed down right then.

She gestures to Blake and Dave, "One pokemon each, no items other than what they're holding. No trainer interference." The emphasis is aimed at Ben. They walk to the far side of the room and each release their pokemon. She a black and gray bird with a bone like shell still attached, and he a small grey and black puppy with yellow eyes.

Spoiler
Show
{table=head]X|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11
A|X|X|X||Vu||Po||X|X|X
B|X|X||||||||X|X
C|X||||||||||X
D|||||||||||
E|||||||||||
F|||||||||||
G|||||||||||
H|||||||||||
I|X||||||||||X
J|X|X||||||||X|X
K|X|X|X||||||X|X|X[/table]

Vu-grey bird
Po-grey puppy

You guys start at K5 and K7.

Chuck:
(I have no idea what you want to do. If you're interested in joining the Gym as well, I can have someone fight you after this battle. If not, feel free to go back to whatever you wish to do. But this would be a good time to get someone's number if you wanted to go out training together or something.)

Collin and Mika:
(You guys can get the scans in for what you haven't seen already, but if you don't wanna watch the battle you don't have to. Now that Sarah has you two registered you're free to go do whatever you want and if you're needed you'll be called.)