Quote Originally Posted by Tokuhara View Post
Yeah. My math was off. I did that late at night.
Crap... Need to squeeze that in somewhere
Yes, I want the familiar
I haven't fully fleshed it out, but would Witch, with the Winter Witch Archetype AND Winter Witch PrC be any better?
You'd lose the Wizard bonus feats, but gain a Familiar anyway, as well as some extra Cold-power Oomph.

The PrC looks... well... Ridiculously good.
It has this ability for starters:
Levels of the winter witch prestige class stack with witch levels for determining a winter witch's spells per day, spells gained at each level, the effect of her hexes and other witch class abilities (including archetype abilities), the abilities of her witch's familiar, and the level at which she can select major hexes or grand hexes.
The only "other" abilities a Witch has are Hexes, so it looks like you get FULL WITCH ACTION!
The only apparent costs are needing the Winter Witch archetype, and 1 lost level of Casting (although this becomes a Text/Table issue, because the ability says "stacks for spells per day", but the table only has 9/10 casting).

The archetype adds +1 Save DC on Cold spells.
The PrC lets you ignore half "resist cold", as well as making Cold spells do half "otherwordly" damage instead of Cold damage, thus piercing Immunity. The Hoarfrost Hex, which adds potential DEX damage and Staggered to any Cold spell, and at 10th you get +1 Caster level on Cold spells.

Again, I haven't done the cost/benefit on this vs. Wizard/Magaambyan
Obviously, Samsaran would be used to grab S/W spells that aren't on the Witch list, Pathfinder Savant is still an option, but you'd only want 5 levels max (5 Witch, 10 Winter Witch).

I just thought I'd mention it because it looked pretty cool PUN!!!