1. - Top - End - #1302
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Boundless Wonder, Endless Strife. [IC] [Part II]

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord2831 View Post
    The Land That is Empty

Drath leaned forward on the Throne of Morgash. "Oh, give it a rest you arrogant prick." he said, pointing a bony finger at Anzhela. "Bring your own bodyguards if you will, my Lord will not have you ambush us and destroy our envoys. So the Bodyguards stay, including those you haven't seen." As Drath spoke, two Voidspawn faded into view, flanking the Throne he was seated on. "Let's get on with this... what are your terms?"

Alchazzar

Morgash gazed at his newborn son, then rose from his throne. "I task you with the corruption of mortalkind... continue the work of my brother, Daazo... gather the forces of the universe unto evil... Go my son, gaze into the well, glean it's insight, and then go."

Spoiler
    Show
    Any god who can access Morgazzar and spends a minute or two gazing into the Well of Eternity adds +1 to RCR until rollover.
    Alchazzar

Isyldar looked into the well and felt imbued with energy and awe. As inspiration to this, the thought of a new creation came to him. Globules of green energy dripped out of his eyes and into his hands.

He summoned an anvil and hammer in the corner of the room and put himself to work on creating a weapon of power. Of wondrous, evil power. He imbued it with his very essence, shaping it with his hands, his tools and his very thoughts.

The green energy began to take shape into the form of a great warhammer, with the symbol of a flame* appearing on the head, almost like it had been instantaneously chiseled with fine precision. Isyldar summoned a barrel of icy water and immediately submerged the warhammer in it. The instant the war hammer hit the water a cloud of steam rushed upwards, enveloping Isyldar.

The steam cloud slowly faded, the warhammer glowing with a green energy with an aura of pure chaos. It was large enough to be wielded by two hands, but at the same time small enough to be wielded by one.

"Maleficus is now complete. I shall wield it in the upcoming battle, should it come to that" stated Isyldar in a gleeful voice. A faint evil cackle came from Maleficus as it positively glowed with malice and hatred towards the enemies of its master.

Spoiler
    Show
    Start AP: 4+3PAP (Each 3 deities joining CoD means 1 extra PAP, so we have 9 if you count Raphael who requested to join, and I'm sure he's welcome so that makes 3 right..?)

Create Relic AP4: Maleficus, Warhammer of Isyldar. It has a small shard of Isyldar inside of it, therefore possessing a shard of personality so it is its own being. +2RCR bonus.

End AP: 3PAP.

*The symbol looks like this:
    Spoiler
    Show

The Peace Conference

Maleficus appeared in the shard's hand, glowing with green energy that was still there from its recent creation. The shard merely grinned pointily as his eyes burned with green flames.
    Last edited by Mynxae; 2012-10-16 at 01:29 AM.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!