View Single Post

Thread: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

1. - Top - End - #682
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Touhou II: Story of an Eastern Thread

It would be wonderful if there was an option to turn the gimmick off for VS. SWR/Soku storymode was already a fairly large departure from the arcademode so it would make sense to balance the characters for 'vanilla' VS play and let the storymode scenarios do their own thing.

About the MtG set:
    Flipped Keine and Sakuya in play, Sakuya exiles herself for extra turn, Keine brings her back for free at upkeep, Sakuya exiles again, ad infinitum.
    Intended interaction or oversight? The last time i played MtG was back when Tempest was still a thing so my sense for what's appropriate power level is quite nonexistent. Sure, it's pretty much a win if it goes off, and can do so fairly early, but it also falls apart if Keine is removed from the picture.
    Also, is there any way to save filter preferences?
    Last edited by IncoherentEssay; 2012-10-08 at 02:52 PM.
    It is more of a disclaimer than a name. Essay, Inc., or the like are all fine as shorthand.
    Things i made from clay, wire & paint.
    An opportunity to have your a bust of your character sculpted, details at the end of this post.
    Currently 4/30 slots claimed.

Creatively inclined? Join the Playground's CHALLENGE! Up your productivity today!