View Single Post

Thread: Undead=Evil

1. - Top - End - #115
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Undead=Evil

the problem of "utopias" are they always small, usually only accessed by the wealthy, and often end up polluting everything outside the range of the utopia, abusing the underclass, etc. so life may be a utopia for some, but never for all.

i think the point i was trying to get across was that a society that allowed undead to peacefully coexist could provide far better alternatives, without falling into stereotypes. The Vampire Aristocracy (AKA Dracula, Ventrue, etc) is an overplayed concept. i meant a more equal, democratic and accepting society (one that could never exist within our world) than what commonly exists.

Imagine a nation that was built for the living during the day while equally being a world set up at night for those intelligent undead that live within, with laws governing both as equals. as long as the laws established are within reason and can be followed with relative ease and with only minor regulations.

In the case of the city where both undead and the living survive together, certain jobs must facilitate and can even expand the job and financial markets, such as the access to food, without the need to kill permanently or create spawn.
    Last edited by LordErebus12; 2012-10-09 at 02:40 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    Belladonis Campaign Setting 3.5
    Casting as a Skill

Learn from your mistakes, 3.5...
    Fill in those dead levels...

Abrothia's Vision
    Spoiler
    Show

Welcome to the World Serpent Inn!
    Spoiler
    Show