Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
I miss old talents. Diablo talent induced fevers cant carry to WoW talent planning anymore.
Yeah, I liked it better with classic, being able to go say, 31/20 or whatever the ratio was. You could get enough talents to say, as a shaman, beat someone to death in melee, and still do a more than decent job healing if needed. None of this, "Pick a field and only that field" crap. But no, they had to keep restricting our choices further and further. No blizzard, giving us a unique set of talents every expansion doesnt make up for the fact that every expansion gives us less and less freedom to customize our classes. By the time the next expansion comes out, I expect it to be reduced to 2 choices per tier, and each one will be labeled, "The sucky talent" or, "The good talent" Next expansion after that there are no talents, just extra skills learned as we level. I wonder at this stage how long it will take them to remove all class trainers and just put a generic talent spec guy in the middle of the cities. Its not like they seem to serve a purpose anymore.