Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
Sorry, Houndour's only in Platinum. Diamond and Pearl only have the Chimchar and Ponyta lines for fire types. I know, it sucks.

Anyway, about to go through Victory Road in White 2

Spoiler
Show
Was anyone else really underwhelmed by Ghetsis? I mean, the White Battle nearly resulted in a party wipe for me and I used all my max revives, but here my only KO was Arcanine, because I didn't know Hydreigon had Life Orb and Outrage didn't take off as much health as I would have liked. But it still knocked off over half and Lucario was able to Aura Sphere KO it next turn. I just...I kinda wish Ghetsis had higher-leveled pokemon this time around, while last time I was like, "Oh god oh god oh god." Though I liked the battle theme; it really showed how Ghetsis hasn't exactly been on friendly terms with sanity but now he's gone completely over the edge.

I liked Colress' battle theme though; I found it intense but also kinda sad at the same time, as though he doesn't want to fight you so much as he has to. I like to think that Colress wasn't willingly working with Team Plasma, but was forced into helping capture and use Kyurem by Ghetsis. Or maybe he joined earlier, not knowing what Plasma was really up to, but when he tried to quit Ghetsis wouldn't let him under threat of becoming Hydreigon chow. So now he's been trying to drop hints to your character throughout the journey, and he has to tell you he's been working with Plasma at the end because Ghetsis is watching him through the monitor. But when nobody's following you, and he hands you the machine to let you get into the Frigate, when you're about to leave Colress grabs you by the shoulder and just looks at you for a moment before running off.

And then you turn over the machine he gave you and on the back is scrawled, "Help me."
Just defeated Ghetsis myself, and I managed it without any casualties- but then again I did have Terrakion as part of my team... and none of the rest of my team are slouches either...

Pre victory road team is as follows:

Lv56 Terrakion
Lv56 Arcanine (Flash Fire)
Lv56 Magneton (Sturdy) @ Eviolite
Lv56 Heracross (Guts) @ Toxic Orb
Lv56 Flygon @ Wide Lens
Lv57 Starmie (Illuminate)

I know the team has some room for improvement, but at this stage I'd rather wait until post elite four rather than lose momentum whilst rebuilding my team.