Quote Originally Posted by Trazoi View Post
This is my favourite thing too. While it's hilarious in the current context, the part of me that still wants Mookie to improve is frustrated that the mindbreak scenario was the best choice for the final arc. A crazy dangerous Dom having to be neutralised somehow by his friends would have worked so well as the basis for a finale, but instead it's a footnote in this Heart of Magic nonsense.

Oh well, guess Mookie still gets his last shot at sef-improvement with Star Power.
Be honest, no snark, no ragging on him, do you really think a new series will be any better? Personally, i think no. If he had better artwork skills, he would have done it on this comic, so the picture quality will likely remain low. And while it is possible for his writing to improve if he can actually take away some lessons from his long run on this comic and start fresh with a blank slate, I just dont see it happening. The writing, much like the artwork, has stayed fairly even on its suckitude scale. It has fluctuated from arc to arc, but in general its been bad. And of course his love of single shot ass pull skills doesnt help.

Still, it IS possible he will do better this time. If he can avoid falling into his usual plot hole traps it could turn out ok.