Infirmary

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
"No. I won't return to my world. Not willingly, anyway. The life on the seas is the only life I know, but back home it's dangerous. If you accidently catch the wrong fish, the Ocean Mother will direct sea monsters towards your ship, and she does nothing to stop Sea Dragons or Arctic Dragons, and Mountain Dragons will attack a ship close enough to their lairs. Too close to the wrong islands and Island Goblins will attack, and Sea Elves are mostly pirates, and the only sea-going races are Island Goblins and Sea Elves so nobody minds too much. Mountain Dwarfs only grudgingly accept us into their cities as they've suffered much from the Elvish Empires and Hill Dwarfs don't accept us at all because they've suffered more. No, I'm better off here. Less likely to find somebody who hates elves." Unfortunately, there's one living in the lake- a Marsh Goblin.
"Then you will have to try and find your way in this world. I wish I could help you, but I must admit, I am as lost as you. This place seems nice, the people kind. Maybe someone knows of a ship that needs work."

Yuki gives a little shrug, to her this kids life seems like it will be a very hard one if he hopes to rebuild his ship.