Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
S3.3 Comment:
Spoiler
Show
I can't wait for animated gifs of the tick-tock head. It make a great "Time for Ponies!" image.

Also, Nana Pie was a gypsy. I'm pretty sure of it.
Season 3 episode 3 spoiler
Spoiler
Show
Nana is a term for grandmother, so Nana Pie and Granny Pie are probably the same pony.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
S3E3 - First thoughts (on the full episode)
This was a fun episode, I quite enjoyed it.

Spoiler
Show
I am a little concerned that apparently Pinkie's antics are now real phenomena that the other ponies acknowledge as real, as opposed to comedy effects that only we see, or things that are only in the minds of other ponies. Unless only the clones, being magical creations, can actually do some of these things? I never liked the idea that Pinkie actually does break the fourth wall and defies the pony laws of physics/magic, I always prefered to think she's just a silly pony but still a perfectly ordinary pony with no strange abilities (aside from her Pinkie Sense, which my headcanon says is just Pinkie being secretly a super genius able to correlate the tiniest of clues and hints subconsciously in order to make predictions), and that all her fourth-wall-breaking and stuff is only on screen, only for us, and not how the other ponies actually see it.

[ ... ]

So apparently turning an apple into an orange is way harder than turning anything else into an orange, or turning an apple into a chariot and mice into horses. Tells us something about how magic works in Equestria, perhaps?
Season 3 episode 3 spoiler (sorta)
Spoiler
Show
This is a world where inhabitants can use literal magic, fly, sleep on clouds, move faster than the sound barrier under their own muscle power, produce light while doing the same, and run full-force into solid rock without injury. We either need to assume that some of the stuff on the show is just there for visual gags, or assume some really lenient laws of physics.

And as for apples and oranges, it seems like Applejack's family feud is so strong is affects the rest of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
"Too Many Pinkie Pies". Sometimes just one is more than enough...

Spoiler
Show
Quick, fandom! Which Daring Do is that?

Did she just ask who Applejack was? Does that mean this is mirrorworld thing going on?
Spoiler
Show
Looks like Sapphire Stone again.

Listen again. "Pinkie Pie" said she was going to Applejohn's barn raising.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
EDIT: Final thoughts!
Spoiler
Show
Also, are the two other members of the Apple family we saw new background ponies, or have we already seen them?
Spoiler
Show
If I am recalling right, one is Apple Fritter, one of the ponies that Applejack introduced in the first episode. I don't recognize the other right off hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
New episode:

Spoiler
Show
Things that stood out:
Orange-d animals are apparently still sentient.
Not really episode-related anymore:
Spoiler
Show
Now we need a story where Equestria gets crossed with a world full of sentient oranges.