Maz quickly heads up to his room, and collapses in the bed. But then he remembers, he may not be safe here.... Perhaps he should change his looks? Then again, if the owner finds him looking completely different, who knows what would happen. He quickly runs downstairs.

"I forgot to mention, you may find me looking.... A little different tomorrow morning. Just a precaution I normally take when sleeping. You'll recognize me by the fresh-looking scar on my left check. Also, if anyone asks, I'm not here."He says to the man, before heading back to his room.

When he's sure he's alone, his form starts to shift. He then collapses on the bed, and the sweet mistress of the night soon finds him sleeping.

New form appearance:
Spoiler
Show

Maz now appears to look as a middle aged man, one who could use a good shave. His eyes are dark blue, his hair a dirty blond. He appears quite muscular, although anyone asking him to lift anything will soon find out he's anything but that. He also has a single scar on his face, a single vertical cut on his left check that still looks recent.