Quote Originally Posted by Sir Prize View Post
Shotgun looks interesting. The other two not so much. Gonna have to play with them before making any real judgements.
I'm also waiting to see some gameplay with these new weapons, but I'm all for discussing them until I get that chance

The shotgun seems like it could be very over-powered. Moving entire bases quickly could be possible if it has a range like the pomson. Combined with repairing from afar, it seems like we could be seeing a lot more tanky level 3 sentries on the front lines.

The new medigun is what I'm most excited about. I've recently developed a fondness for the quickfix, since it's increased healing rate seems to be just about the only thing that can keep a team of pubbies alive. Being able to apply a damage reduction sounds like an interesting alternative to stop people dying, and perhaps will earn me less hate too.

After seeing tons of wonderful ideas for demoman weapons in the workshop, I'm left feeling dissapointed with the cannon. I guess only time will tell if it can compete with the stock grenade launcher though.